Over the past few weeks I have been slowly cleaning up, organizing and optimizing my blogs, all of which are powered by WordPress, as well as a few client office supply themed blogs. And while I have been using WordPress for almost six years, I’m always coming across new plugins to try out and use. Here’s a list of the recent ones which I definitely think are worth using (I have them installed and activated on all of my blogs!):
- Clean Options: provides options to clean up unused portions of your database (warning: back up your database first!)
- Comment Reply Notification: set up notifications of replies to comments for not only you, but all commenters
- Facebook Likes It: adds an easy “Like this page” Facebook widget to your posts
- FD Footnotes: add footnotes to your blog entries quickly and easily
- Feed Statistics: want to know how many RSS feed subscribers you have, and what posts they’re visiting on your blog? Install this plugin!